JOURNALISTS WANT TO HEAR DIRECTLY FROM YOU. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TELL THEM YOUR STORY?
You could spend tens of thousands on a PR firm or hiring someone in-house, but investing in learning the basics and mastering how to navigate the crises and seize the opportunities will pay dividends.
New Media Masters offers:
- Online, asynchronous instruction designed for busy professionals
- Live office hours to connect directly with Sarah and Lesley, every Friday at 10am PST
- A private community for support and brainstorming specific ideas
- Exclusive interviews with journalists, media pros, and CEOs from Box, Airbnb, and Expensify
- Toolkits for press releases, launches, social media, content, and branding
- Media training to nail on-air, print, and audio interviews
Course begins February 15, 2021, 9 weeks of instruction, 2-3 hour time commitment per week
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Lesley Gold, co-founder and CEO of preeminent PR firm SutherlandGold, formerly of CNN, the U.S. Department of Labor and the DNC. Lesley has worked with everyone from startups to publicly traded companies, including BirchBox, CloudFlare, Brex, Ritual, and Gusto.
Sarah Lacy, is the founder and CEO of Chairman Mom, founder of Pando, and an award winning journalist. Sarah has mastered the media from both sides of the table as a reporter and founder.
Guest speakers include David Barrett, CEO of Expensify, Aaron Levie, CEO of Box, Brian Chesky, CEO of Airbnb, and Lisa Cron, author of Wired for Story.SIGN ME UP!
"Sarah and Lesley know their craft, but most importantly they have vision and perspective, AND will share them with you directly and clearly. They will help you build a deep understanding of how to leverage story and create your story, and should sh** get real, they are exactly who you want in your corner."SIGN UP
EVERY NEWSFEED IS AN OPPORTUNITY. WE'LL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO SEIZE IT
Waiting for people to want to listen to your story is no longer a viable, scalable, or repeatable strategy for most companies and individuals. But if you know how to tell your story so people want to listen and insert yourself into the conversations that are already happening., you'll master the art of building a brand and using the media to create long-term value.
In this course, you'll learn
- How to identify your story and tell it well
- Message and position your story
- The anatomy of a launch
- Media training
- What your company stands for
- How to guard against leaks
- The right kind of content to produce
- Where to share your content
- How to pitch yourself and your company
Course starts February 15, 2021